To initiate and encourage an ongoing snowball effect of good deeds.
The Good Deeds Organisation Principles
- To encourage giving for giving’s sake.
- The value of a good deed is in the good deed itself.
- Every good deed makes a difference and lots of good deeds compounded will have a profound impact.
- All good deeds are important at whatever level they are performed.
- No one good deed is better than another.
- Genuine good deeds start with genuine good intentions.
The Good Deeds Definition Of A Good DeedA spontaneous or planned act that benefits third parties and has been completed.
The Good Deeds Organisation EthosThe Good Deeds Organisation ethos is based on principles of non-aggression, non-violence, non-intrusion, non-judgementalism, and non-profiteering. We welcome participation from everyone of all origins, backgrounds and of all abilities.